Thomson Reuters Governance, Risk & Compliance is pleased to invite you to the inaugural of Australian Regulatory Summit which will take place in Sydney on 01 May, 2013 with the participation of the principal Australian and New Zealand regulatory bodies of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, AUSTRAC, The Reserve Bank of Australia and the Financial Markets Authority of New Zealand. Other organizations and leading industry practitioners that have confirmed their support for the event include Allen & Overy, Ernst & Young and Moody’s.
Here are some of the notable speakers for the summit:
- Malcolm Edey, Assistant Governor (Financial System), Reserve Bank of Australia
- Belinda Gibson, Deputy Chairman, Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Paul Hilgers, Chief Executive Officer Asia-Pacific, Optiver
- Sean Hughes, Chief Executive Officer, Financial Markets Authority of New Zealand
- Peter Kell, Commissioner, Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Xiangmi Liu, Deputy Director-General, The Peoples Bank of China
- Zachary May, Director of Regulatory Policy, Industry Super Network
- John Schmidt, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre
- Greg Tanzer, Commissioner, Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Alden Toevs, Group Chief Risk Officer, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Jason Denisenko, Partner, Allen & Overy, Australia
- Rob Walsh, Partner, Ernst & Young
The Australian Regulatory Summit will connect local and regional regulatory bodies to key financial services providers via a series of panel discussions and presentations, thus providing a platform for in-depth analysis and discussion relating to market reform and regulation and the subsequent challenges and issues that arise. Over 150 senior level executives will attend the summit from a range of global financial regulatory bodies, exchanges, associations and authorities in addition to senior management and key heads of compliance and risk management from leading organizations within the financial services industry. For additional information on the program, speakers, partners and venue please click here.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The Australian Regulatory Summit is an opportunity for Senior Financial Services Professionals and Regulators to meet to analyze and discuss market reform, regulation and the subsequent challenges and issues that arise. Hear directly from industry leaders and peers alike on the latest issues affecting governance, regulation, risk, and compliance and discover how you can equip yourself for the day-to-day challenges ahead.
The Australian Regulatory Summit would be of interest to: Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Senior Management, Heads of Department, Regulators, Compliance Managers and Directors, Risk Managers and Directors, Company Secretaries, Company Directors, and Operational Risk Managers.
The Australian Regulatory Summit is complimentary to attend however strictly by invitation only. Industry practitioners (ie legal, consulting and recruitment firms)will be liable to charge.